Riccardo Biazzi is a partner in the firm and has over 20 years’ experience in the field of Intellectual Property.
He assists and advises clients operating in various technical sectors including chemical product synthesis plants, reforming plants, gas treatment plants for removal of contaminants, packaging machines and systems, laminate production calenders, thermoforming machines, electric motor components and hi-tech clothing. He regularly represents the firm’s clients in opposition and appeal proceedings at the European Patent Office or as client-appointed expert during litigation.
- Diploma in “Patent Litigation in Europe” (CEIPI, Strasbourg)
- Degree in “Mechanical Engineering” (Politecnico di Milano)
- Certified European Patent Attorney
- Patent attorney registered with the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI)
- Certified patent attorney at the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM)
- Design attorney at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- Member of VESPA
Languages: Italian, English, German and French