Marta Valente deals with legal counselling, in particular in and out-of-court defence of trademarks, designs, domain names, unfair competition and copyright, and contracts (assignments, licences, distribution rights). She also deals with filing and prosecution of Swiss, Italian, European Union, international and foreign national trademarks, and oppositions against Swiss, European Union and foreign national trademarks. She has twenty years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property.
- Master’s degree in “Trademarks, Designs and Models” (CEIPI, Strasbourg)
- Degree in “Jurisprudence” (Turin)
- Trademark and design attorney at the Swiss Federal Intellectual Property Institute (IPI)
- Certified trademark and design attorney at the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM)
- Certified trademark and design attorney at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- Member of INTA
Languages: Italian, English and French